#1

So I have a new camera, I think many know that I have a large Canon 1000D and it serves me well to take product pictures.  I am still debating if I want to review my new camera, the samsung NX mini. But today this blogpost will feature my snapshots that I took this week. It was so fun having my camera with me and taking pictures, I do have to admit that I still need to get the hang of it...kind of awkward to pull out my camera, but I am learning. So read more for all my pictures of the week!






Last week I started to get hooked on Melon, I am not sure of the name but I think it is called galia melon. But I am not really into melon names, I call it the yellow melon and it is my favorite next to watermelon. I also bought the nice sandals that you can see above, they where original somewhere round 75 euro, I payed 10 euro for these lovely summer shoes. Also most sandals that I own hurt like hell and these are not as far as I can judge after wearing them once. Also I needed to include a picture of my cat. 


This week I got some nice lashes from bourjois, I got them for super cheap and I needed to test them out. The eye shadow was also an experiment I wanted to try something bold. I am really hatting the lipstick, the color looked really great as swatch but on my face it looks like horror. Also the lipstick is from P2's new limited edition and I will have a blogpost up soon. 


I really wanted to do a 'what I eat' kind of blogpost, but after one day I failed. I got breakfast and then I forgot. But you can see my 'pre-meal' I always start with a wheat grass shot and when I have time I start with water and lemon. But most of the time I do not have time to spare and I just take a bottle with lemon water with me to school. Breakfast was a piece of bread with philadelphia salmon and some chive and then I have some cottage cheese with yogurt dressing. Very easy but tasty breakfast. Also this week I got a can of she, I had a long day with loads of stress and then I like to switch up my normal water drinks up with one can of she. It gives me life!


I also tried something new this week, I curled my hair with a curling iron and then I directly pinned it up. I am not really sold on this because my hair was really messy as you can see in the picture, not really the curls that I wanted. But it is a good way to curl your hair on days that you need to get up early and want curly hair. You can curl it a day in advance and in the morning you just take out the pins and give your hair a good combing job. 


I did some shopping in Germany and I got myself the new limited edition Twix cappuccino.  Not really a fan of Twix or candybars but I really wanted to try this because I love things with coffee flavor. What is actually a funny thing because I do not drink coffee, not even Starbucks.  Also I took a silly from where I am standing shot and I failed at it. And the last picture is a mess of new summer bracelets that I bought. For summer I really love an arm-party. 


The next pictures are really random, I am hooked on sims 4. I got a nice little game going on and I love it. I got a new shakes and protein shakes from myprotein. I got chocolate orange and the taste is amazing! Because I workout almost daily and I want to hit my macro's I occasionally add a whey shake. Also as a small disclaimer, whey shakes are something to add and do not go instead of regular food. Also before you order really read so you know what it is. I also tried a sample of the cushion foundation from Lancome, the shade was to dark so I will not be posting a review. But my first impression what that this product was far to dewy for me. 


And last but not least my make-up look of the day.  I have to admit that this picture was taking after the day, so my eye shadow is smudged and the eyeliner looks horrible. But I wanted to share because the color eyeshadow is stunning! #Sleek

So that was my collection of pictures for the week. What do you think about these posts.
Would you like to see it weekly? Monthly?

 photo BAM.png


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive