Pandora heart ring silver stones jewelry

Lovely new ring

Today an other piece to my Pandora jewelry collection, people might know about my little Pandora obsession. I love to collect this jewelry and lately I have been loving rings. I already told you in my last blogpost about Pandora that I bought a new ring for myself. This is also a heart ring like the last ring, but this is an open ring. So keep reading to know more about this Pandora Heart Ring also this should be a great mothers day gift. 

Pandora heart ring silver stones jewelry

Many people tell me that Pandora is way overpriced and I do think that you are paying for the brand but I think that the price is worth it. I do not mind paying for quality and unique jewelry, I can see myself wearing this ring for many more years. I payed €50 for this ring and I ordered it from the Pandora e-store. The box the ring is laying on is also from Pandora, it is sturdy and pretty and I just love this heart ring.

It does slightly remind me of an engagement ring or a gift from a lover, but I bought this for myself. Because I am a single lady! This ring sadly enough does not feature diamonds but it has cubic zircon and to me it shines like a diamond. But this ring could also be an amazing gift, not only to your significant other but also this Pandora ring would be an amazing mothers day gift. But I am personally keeping this heart ring for myself because I have been looking for a rather long time for an open ring. The ring is silver not silver plated and with cubic zircon and I have been loving this for everyday wear

Pandora heart ring silver stones jewelry stack

What do you think about my new Pandora open heart ring with tiny gemstones? 

Denna


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive