In love with amber for spring

Amber is fossilized tree resin and I always felt like I should own something with this stone. My mother has a pair of earrings with these stones and I wanted to own my own. While my mom has long drop earrings I decided to get myself some tiny studs. Something to wear everyday and I need to admit that these are really expensive. You can see my studs above, but if you click read more you will see a lot of budget amber earrings. From long earrings to tiny studs.


Amber! 

I found 6 lovely earrings that I wanted to share, my favorite are the long round earrings with three dots. 
Drop earrings + necklace for $3.51
Baltic earrings $6.99
Brazil earrings  $6.29
Baltic studs $3.99
Long round earrings $6.88
Oval earrings $5.83


Denna


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive