Quaker oats havermout golden syrup bar snack fitspo fit snack


Golden Syrup oat bars

Oats, oats, oats. I am hooked on eating oats every morning and I even wrote in this blogpost about my favorite brand for oats. Today I will be taking about an other oat product that I recieved. The Golden Syrup bar. A mix of oats and honey....



Quaker oats havermout golden syrup bar snack fitspo fit snack fibers

I was not sure what to expect with these bars, would they be like those regular grain bars or would they taste special. Also golden syrup? I assume they mean honey. I was not blown away by this bar, it looked really nice and shiny. But for my taste it was far to sweet. I think the bar would be amazing without the golden syrup. But if you like sweet things, do check these out because they are really filling. Also I think these are kind of healthy.

Talking about macro's and kcal these are 141 kcal, 24g carbs, 3,4g vet, 2,6g protein and 2,5g fibers
And they cost €2.29 for 5 bars.

I personally feel like I would use these as an emergency snack, for days where I feel tired and I need a sugar rush and more energy. These are especially great to take with you on school days, but I personally do not feel like these are for everyday. 


Denna


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive