Zalando Asos Mint Turquoise scarf becksondergaard fine summer asos flower and stone cuff bracelet anna field shopper style london clutch bag sunpocket samoa round foldable sunglasses
The image above has a hover effect, place the mouse on the image to see the brands

Lovely shades of blue

I have been really loving the color blue with variations of turquoise and mint and I decided to make an inspirational collage with items that I think are lovely. I actually wanted to make a complete outfit but I found two bags that really adored so I decided to go on an accessories road.

ALDO Tano - €48.95
Anna Field Shopper  - €29.95
Style London Envelope Clutch Bag - €51.92 but currently on sale for €30.06
Sunpocket Samoa Round Foldable Sunglasses - €88.88 but currently on sale for €51.92

My favorite has to be the clutch bag, it looks amazing and the color is great paired with the gold. It actually reminds me of a mulberry bag lock.
What is your favorite?

Denna



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive