At Kijkshop

Recently I noticed that Kijkshop was having a sale. Now to be honest I never shop Kijkshop because they have products that I also can get at other places. But the sale they have now is to good to pass up. They have a final clearance with sales, that are amazing as you can see when you look at the above image.

Juicy Couture - Couture is currently €30 while normaly the 100ml bottle retails for €99
The remington pearl wand is currently €30, and I have to say I included this because I only use this when curling my hair, if you click read more you can see a collage for my hair when using this wand. The curls really stay up to three days with this.
DKNY - Delicious Night is 50ml for €30 and has a 50% discount
Lady Gaga - Fame has to be my favorite scent that is currently €10 cheaper.


Denna


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive