Floral stamping plate born pretty store

Recently I rediscovered my love for stamping plates and since I got the born pretty store stamping polishes I have been playing with color combinations. Today I am going to show you the nude combination that you can see above and a neon combination that you can view if you read more.


The stamping plate that I used is the mixed flower nail art plate, It has a lot of different flowers from more detailed to abstract. You can mix and match with these flowers or you can pick one style to wear all over. My personal favorite is to wear different designs or mix up two patterns. 

Bornprettystore has amazing stamping plates that are deep enough to make a clean transfer. Also I think for $2.99 you get a good deal. I got this plate but there are enough options here.
Also if you use code DIB10 you get a discount

For the nude polish I used Gosh Dusty Rose with this white polish


What is your favorite, neon or nude?

Denna

This blogpost contains products send to me, 
check my disclaimer for more information

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive