♥ to share

Today a new kind of article, but a fun one. Love to share, or just ♥ to share is an article that collects the best internet has to offer. Great discounts online that will make any online shopper a happy bunny. But also websites that you need to discover, especially on those boring days. Also what where my favorite quizzes that I made. And last but not least some music to tie it all together in a nice neat package full of media. 

Sales

The Pandora E-store has a 30% discount at the moment.
Zalando has a designer sale with discounts up-to 70%
Serenza has  up-to 50% sale with an extra 10% [Also with a lot of Nike]
Nelly has sales up to 70%
Zalando Lounge currently has amazing watches for cheap, glasses and sunglasses from Diesel and also underwear from this brand, up to 75% on Even and Odd
6PM has shoes and boots for $40 and under
Shopbop currently has a lot of designer bags in their sale here also loving the marc jacob shoes that are currently in sale here.
Sephora currently has a big beauty sale here with loads of limited editions and sets.

Websites

Learn a new language
I recently came across duolingo, a site where you can learn a new language. And I have been screaming for ages that I want to learn Italian and this year I started. I already had two lessons and I really like the way that you learn with this site, it is easy and fun.

Natasha’s Guide to Living Healthy and Losing Weight
With new years , I feel like everybody needs to read this if they want to lose weight. Diets are horrible and the healthy way...is the way to go. Natasha's guide to living healthy and losing weight is the best one that I ever read.

Quizzes

Which 2014 Movie Are You?
You got: Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One
You often feel a bit beat down by the injustices of the world, but you don’t let that stop you from fighting for what’s right and trying to find happiness in this messed-up life.

You got: Sassy and classy
You are bold, brassy, and above all sassy. Your wit is razor sharp and brilliantly timed. You’re brazen and have a debonair and enviable swagger.

Music

For music I added three new songs to my playlist. 
Hyuna with Red, the clip is really bad and slightly tacky but I love this song. It is really upbeat and I love working out to it. It is really amazing and I love the variety in it. 



Red Velvet with Happiness, I love the clip for this song. But next to that I think the song is very upbeat and happy...as the name implies. It has an amazing beat and you can not help to dance along. 



Orange Caramel with My Copycat, okay the clip for this one is amazing. It is set up like a game and you need to find the differences between the frames. It is really self explanatory. Also this is an other upbeat song.

What do you think about this article?
Denna




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive