So many pretty things

If there is no snow today, I will be going towards outlet center Roermond today. At the moment that I am writing this, I have no idea. I only know that the weather is crap. But I did prepare and make a wishlist. I have received nothing for Christmas and at the outlet center I will be picking out me present, or presents. Also I saved up some money myself that needs to be spend on a stunning new watch or piece of jewelry. I decided to make an inspiration article including the brands that will be at the outlet center. Also this includes a lot of watches/



Nike and Michael Kors

I am a big Nike fan, I think they make some pretty stuff. I am going to look for some shirts to wear while playing volleyball. But next to clothing I do think Nike has some amazing other items. My favorites have to be these three.
Nike just do it Pom - From €20 to €15.99
Nike bag - €99

I am not the biggest fan of the brand Michael Kors when it comes to bags, but the mini messenger bags are A-MA-ZING. Also I need the jet set travel bag, it is so pretty! 
Selma Studded Mini Messenger From $198.00 to $103.95
Jet Set Travel Saffiano Leather Crossbody - From $128.00 to $67.20


Fossil and Pandora


Fossil watches, I adore them. I bought my father one for his birthday ages ago and since then I am lusting after my own Fossil watch. Now I do know that Fossil currently has a 25% extra sale at the outlet center I will be visiting. But also online there are steals. My eye fell on three watches, two in the sale and one out of it. Also I do have to note that these are all the same style, because I adore that style.

Cecile Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch – Gold-Tone - From £ 175 to £ 84.99
Cecile Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch - Black  - From £ 175 to £ 109.99
Cecile Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch – Rose - For £ 135

Also there is a Pandora store since 2014, and there are some Pandora rings that caught my eye. I love these rings for layering, also quality wise Pandora is a good pick.

Romantic roses - From € 69,00 to € 48,00
Pink ring -  From €39,00 to € 27,00
Star ring -  From € 55,00 to € 38,00

What kind of watch do you wear? I have not be wearing a watch for ages, it is time!
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive