Corso Como

Corso Como is a shopping and dining complex in Milan, Italy. It combines outlets that show and sell works of art, fashion, music, design, cuisine and culture. Or so wikipedia tells me, Corso Como is also the name of my new P2 pure color lipstick. The lipstick is a stunning dark red. So keep reading for swatches.






The lipstick is creamy, perhaps a tad to creamy for my liking because it really needs a pencil underneat to prevent it traveling all over your face during the day. The plus side is that it applies really easy, it glides over your lips. But for me it makes it slightly harder to really apply it neatly. As you can see in the swatches. Also when swatching I had some horrible looking lips and the lipstick really accents that, I think this is a great lipstick for when your lips are looking good.

But all the above does not take away from the fact that it is a stunning color for only €2.49. It has no strange smell and the color is lush. It is a really unique dark r that somehow shows a lot lighter when you aim a flash at it.

What do you think about this shade? Bold or to bold?
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive