Ceramic blue

Recently I got a new nailpolish from Maybelline, it is slowly growing to be a favorite brand.  I got a polish that has calcium iron and silica. A lot of things to give me stronger nails, something that I need now that I am slowing growing them into talons. So read more to see my semi-talons and to hear what I think about this.


This polish is a favorite thanks to the color, the application does take some care. I find this applies best with three thin layers opposed to two thicker ones. The thicker you add the polish the more it drips off. But even with taking that into account I think is is stunning and great.

What do you think?
Denna




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive