Favorite blog posts of October

Today I am introducing a new kind of blogpost to my blog. I have to admit that I read a load of blogs and sometimes I feel some blogposts need more attention. And so I listed a few of my favorite articles that I read this month....So grab a cup of tea. Happy reading!

Beautykoning
Cynthia from Beautykoning is one of the most creative people I have seen, I adore how she works have special effects magic. And my favorite article up-to-date has to be the curling wand burn. So creative and so well made. Her blog in written in Dutch so some might need the google translate tool but she also has a great English Youtube Channel . I am inspired to mess around with creating fake burns. 
Fit with Marit
Marit from Fit with Marit is one of the many fit/health/sport blogs that I follow. She is a great motivation and a lovely person. Recently she posted a recipe Healthy brownies that have black beans as ingredient. I would love to make these because they look like heaven. Next to the YouTube tutorial I watched for frozen coffee this is my favorite recipe of the month. 
Fashion is a party
Fashion is a party features one of my favorite outfits of the months. I really adore how she combined stripe on stripe and it is a bold choice that looks rather classic. This outfit inspired me to mix similar patterns in my closet.
Rosychicc
Rosychicc is a blog that I follow because the pictures are amazing and inspiring. I love how she compositions her subject and takes amazing pictures that are never boring. I really adored her The Autumn Eye Makeup Change Up blogpost and more important the pictures. And that is why I wanted to spotlight that.

What is your favorite blog post of October? Also if you are a blogger what is the most favorite thing you have posted this month? Mine is this blogpost about sleek
Denna




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive