Fashion ready music-headgear

Frends headphones have been on my wishlist for a while because they are stunning, they are classy yet stylish. But there is a rather large price tag on those headphones, so I made a slight jump for joy when I found them cheaper on ASOS. There are 3 types currently in the sale, the Layla, Taylor and Ella. So read more links and more pictures of these jewelry inspired headphones.

Ella

The Ella are accually not headphones but in ears. They feature
  • Hand crafted gold-tone metal hardware
  • Soft touch fabric cord
  • Three-button mic with volume, music and phone control
  • Memory foam ear cushions
I personally feel these are the most usefull in my life and wearable on everyday bases. I love it when these things come with phone control because it makes life a tad easier. Also the fabric cord is really interesting.


Taylor

Taylor is a slightly smaller sister to Layla, they are less big but still an eyecatcher. These feature
  • Over-ear design
  • Soft leather
  • Hand crafted gold-tone metal hardware
  • Soft touch fabric cord
  • Three-button mic with volume, music and phone control
  • Memory foam ear cushions
  • Premium 30mm driver
Again these can be used with your phone and have almost the same features as Ella, with exception that these have leather. Personally these are not my favorite because I am sold on Layla. 

Layla

This is my girl, Layla is my favorite of the bunch and the pair of headphones that I would rock. 
  • Over-ear design
  • Soft leather
  • Hand crafted gold-tone metal hardware
  • Interchangeable caps
  • Soft touch fabric cord
  • Three-button mic with volume, music and phone control
  • Memory foam ear cushions
  • Premium 40mm driver
The thing that really sells me is the interchangeable caps. There are so many great options if you are not feeling gold. And they just look amazing.

Who is your favorite girl? Leave it in the comments.
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive