Gemstone pendant

I have a small obsession with gemstone necklaces, especially for layering and creating a boho-chic look. I decided to start small and order a rose quartz pendulum shaped pendant in silver. But even if you are not interested in rose quartz or silver, keep on reading because I will give you all a link with different gemstones and also gold variations. Also they are very budget. 




Rose quartz
This pendant is only $2.99 with free shipping and comes in many variations both in gold and silver including the gemstones
  • Amethyst
  • Rose quartz
  • Opal
  • Green aventurine
  • Tigers eye
  • Black agate
  • Unakite
  • Rock quartz
  • Carnelian


I am personally a big fan of amethyst, opal and rose quartz but I also adore the feel of tigers eye paired with gold. And you can buy it here on eBay. It came to me less then three weeks after ordering and also it was packed in a load of bubble wrap. I think packaging is really important because it is a real gemstone and it can break. So I have to say that I am really pleased with this seller. 



The necklace is really great for layering. I tend to keep it on a 1.5 millimeter ball chain that is 60 cm or 23.6 inches long. I then layer it with a short necklace that hits the collarbone and a long chain. I love the endless possibilities of this necklace, I even think that the rose quartz is a very safe pick because it will fit many outfits. 

What do you think about layering necklaces, do you wear a load of just one?
Denna








Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive