Sleeksunset sleek sunset eyeshadow palette pallette

My first sleek product

Recently my local V&D [Dutch store] started to stock Sleek, I always wanted a few of these i-divine eye shadow palettes. But I always hesitated what to get first because I do not have the money to buy more then one at a time. As far as I know sunset is not really a popular palette because it was still fully stocked while the others where more loved. But with the eye on fall I decided to get some colors to fit the season. Especially the dark red sold me.  So for more pictures and swatches.....


Sleeksunset sleek sunset eyeshadow palette pallette

Sunset
Sunset shades represent the sun, sea and sand. With a blend of shimmering golds, reds and blues, this palette is perfect for that sun-kissed look. To create warm eyes apply your desired shade over the entire eye lid and lightly across the lower lash line.
It makes it sound very summer, but I feel this is more suited for the fall with exception of the blue shade. I could do without the blue to be honest, but I can see how it fits in the theme. Also when swatching the colors I noticed that they kind of look like metal, with bronze and rose gold. 

Sleeksunset sleek sunset eyeshadow palette pallette swatches swatch
Swatching it
When I swatched this I did not know what to expect, I did know that many people are fan of the brand but when swatching I saw why. I made all the swatches with wiping my finger over it once, so I did not layer it. And the pigment is amazing!


Making looks
To be honest this are not typical colors that I work with, I tend to stay with white/gray and shades of purple. More natural colors scare me, so I had a whole lot experimenting to do with this palette. I have not tried out everything that I can do with it, and I am pretty sure you will see me wearing these eye shadows on my selfies a lot. You can follow me on instagram here

Sleeksunset sleek sunset eyeshadow palette pallette


I payed €9.99 for this eye shadow and to be honest, it is really worth it. It is actually really cheap for what you get because the palette has 12 eye shadows and the pigment is spectacular! 

I am already lusting for an other palette from Sleek and I would love to hear what palette you want to see next or what palette your favorite is. 
Denna


Sleeksunset sleek sunset eyeshadow palette pallette package



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive