pandora cosmic starts clip bracelet silver charm

Bought in Italia 

Recently I bought a very lovely clip for my pandora bracelet but I did not have time to make pictures. I bought this lovely clip in Italia from my birthday money, my sister helped me pick it out and I was sold the moment I saw it on my bracelet. The cubic zirconia really catch the light and there are so many on the small charm. I do have to admit that I think it is expensive, it is 60 euro for the one clip, originally I wanted to get two to balance it out but that was a tad to expensive. I am always a big fan of taking pictures of my Pandora bracelet, so read more to see more pictures.
pandora cosmic starts clip bracelet silver charm
pandora cosmic starts clip bracelet silver charm bow flowers camera

What do you think of my lovely new charm? 
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive