Braids

I have no idea what it is, but recently I have been loving braids from fishtail to loose braids. Above is a some inspiration of things that I have been wearing. Especially the loose side braid is my favorite on days that I have to go to school and have a bad hair day. But I also love to wear big loose double braids, but sadly enough I have not yet found the confidence to wear it outside. I also had tad issue with my milkmaidbraid style here it looks amazing in real life but I do not have the balls to wear it outside. But yeah, above my favorite hairstyles at the moment.

I would love to hear what you have been wearing these past few days. Leave it down in the comments.
Denna






Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive