Beige statement necklace from ebay

Pretty beige and gold statement necklace

Recently I got myself a new statement necklace, I am really picky when it comes to statement pieces. I tend to only have 3 or 4 statement necklaces that I rotate when my outfit asks for it. Because I did not have anything white/light I decided to order a beige and color necklace. I personally feel the combination is really pretty and it suits many outfits. Where to get this and for more pictures read more!


Beige statement necklace from ebay

Cute right! 

I got this on eBay for only $2.45 from this seller and I am pleasantly surprised with it. I got a few complements when wearing it and I heard that people who surprised to find out how much this costed. It looks far more expensive then $2.45. The thing that I have to point out is that this necklace looks heavy but is actually really light, it makes it a perfect necklace for warmer days. Also if you do not love beige, it also comes in more colors.

Beige statement necklace from ebay




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive