cat catface sweater ebay

White cat sweater

Today I spotted the most cute sweater online and I set out to find it. To keep to my own motto and mantra, everything can be found on eBay, I browsed the internet till I found my target. With class and style I tossed it in my virtual basked and bought it. After a few minutes I decided that I had no idea how to wear this sweater and so I found a tad of inspiration as you can see above. I bought my sweater here for $8,99 and it comes in S,M,L and XL. I am planning on wearing it the old fashion way with a black legging and gray kneeboots. But only if the sweater covers my bum.

What do you think of this sweater?






Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive