close up puma glyde court in tawney port




In Tawney Port

Let me tell you about my new sneakers. I am not really a sneaker girl, but I do like to own a few pairs to wear on long school days or when I know I will be walking a lot. Also sneakers make it easier to run from bus to train, and I have being doing that a lot at my new school. Recently I went to Designer Village Roermond. It is a shopping village with loads of discounts, mostly old collections and great pricing. Because my old Reebok sneakers where dying I decided to find an other black sneaker that I could rock. In the end I got a really good deal at Puma, and I found a link for you all with the same sneakers!




Puma glyde court puma tawney port

About my sneakers

Name: Puma Glyde Court in Tawney Port
Link: at amazon
Price:
$70
Other variations:  Gray/pink & purple/white & red/blue
Material: Leather
Fit: True to size

Puma Glyde Court own pictures jumping


I can not express how amazing these are. They feel great, like walking on clouds. These make me want to jump and run and skip while I walk. The black is really black and the white is still a bright white, I am intrigued how long that is going to last. But for now they are still very clean. 

I also recently got a pair of nikes, you can expect them on my blog soon.

What do you think about these sneakers? What would you wear with it?
Denna
Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive