Swarovski pendant box swan jewelry necklace bolt micro gold stones

Swarovski Bolt Micro Pendant

My 25th birthday was on the sixth of July, but I got my birthday gift a few weeks later. I had no idea what I wanted so my parents decided to let me pick something on vacation but to be honest I did pay part of it myself. I picked a necklace from the Swarovski store in Italy in a big shopping center. I was surprised by my own pick because I normally do not go for gold, but yeah ... I did. If you want to see what I bought...



Swarovski pendant box swan jewelry necklace bolt micro gold stones

The facts

Name: Swarovski Bolt Micro Pendant
Price: €69.00
Link: Gold
Other colors: Silver & Rose
Same collection earrings: Gold & Rose & Silver
Same collection bracelet: Gold & Rose & Silver
Same collection bangle: Silver Small & Silver Medium & Rose Small & Rose Medium
Sane collection big necklaceSilver & Rose & Gold
Anything ells: I feel the necklace falls short so I bought an extension piece for €8

Swarovski pendant box swan jewelry necklace bolt micro gold stones

Dainty

I am not a dainty necklace kind of girl, but I decided ... lets go for it! I am growing older and I need pieces that I can wear every day or to special occasions. A person cannot always wear statement necklaces. So when I peeled my eyes away from a big shiny giant necklace/collar I went towards the more dainty pieces. Swarovski has a whole collection from horse shoes to hearts and everything sparkly in between. I personally felt more attracted to the geometric shapes. Mom helped with what I should get and we both decided on the above necklace. But still it took 20 minutes to decide between gold and rose gold, I had no idea what I wanted. In the end gold won as you can see.

Swarovski pendant box swan jewelry necklace bolt micro gold stones

Do you have any Swarovski pieces and how do you like this brand?
x Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive