Stamping plate Arabesque

Arabesque pattern

When I spotted this plate on bornprettystore I was surprised in a good way. It was the first full plate that I saw and the design is so pretty! I can not understand why other brands do not make full plates like this because this one covers a full nail, no mater what size. And that is something that I struggled with in the past, with stamp images not fitting my whole nail and I am very happy that bornprettystore has this in their collection also the image is very cool. I am sure you want to see pictures of this one, you will not be disapointed

Stamped nailart

The facts

Name: Nail Art Stamp Template Quirky Arabesque Pattern QA88
Link: Here
Variations:  All stamping plates
Price: $2.99
Discountcode: DIB10 for 10% off 
Nail polished used in pictures: Catrice Vino Tinto & Catrice underwater laugh
Stamped nailart collage

What I think

As I said, I am really happy with this plate. The pattern is something what I would describe as floral & lace. There are so many elements you can take to put on your nails and I can even see this being used with more then one color. I decided to use two purples but it also looks really pretty if you use black. I personally would have payed more for this plate, the price is really cheap for the quality you get. The image is set deep in the plate what makes it easy to transfer the image. 

I am a fan, but what do you think? Tell me down in the comments!
x Denna

This blogpost contains products send to me, please read my disclaimer for more information.



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive