Instagram edtion

As I am writing this it is 21.52. It has been 52 minutes when I came home from a 10 hour car ride, and the day before that I sat in the car for 7 hours. I am beat but I wanted to write this article, I miscalculated how much articles I needed for the vacation so I was one short. I did take a lot of pictures on vacation and perhaps I will show them on my blog, but for today I wanted to show you all my instagram pictures. I had a load of fun taking these and they contain a sneak peek for the upcoming articles because I shopped on vacation...As you can see it features some fashion, some food and some swarovski and pandora.






Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive