Wood lipstick package from eBay in Pink red

Number 7

Recently I showed the number 5 lipstick from the same seller and today I have swatches for number 7. While 5 was a more light color this is a BRIGHT color. 

Wood lipstick package from eBay in Pink red swatch
Again sorry for my picture, 
I am really trying to look decent in pictures 
but the moment the camera focuses on me, I look strange

The facts

Price: $2.11 or €1.55 free shipping
Where to get: At this link
Number: 7
Other variations: Comes in 15 shades
Scent: Almost fruity, smells very pleasant 

I personally feel that this lipstick glides on, it applies really smooth and it somehow reminds me of the baby lips, it applies with the same smoothness but it only gives more color. This is not a lipstick that has super staying power but it does stay on for a normal time, it can survive a few glasses of water or a small meal. 

The thing that I really like is how great the package is, it is really some eye candy and I love taking this with me in my purse. I am slightly on the fence about taking expensive lipstick with me because it can be messed up if I handle my bag roughly or thanks to heat but with these cheap lipsticks I am less resistant to tossing it in my bag. While I felt that number 5 from the last article was not my color I feel that number 7 is really my thing, the color is more bright and fun. I am not sure how to classify this color, it is a shade of pink..

What do you think about this shade? I personally feel that this is going to be my summer vacation shade.
Have a lovely day,
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive