To Italia! 

As you are reading this I am on my way from the Netherlands to Italia and I will be staying for 2.5 till 3 week. I am not sure yet how long I will stay but I made sure that I have enough articles to put online when I am away. So everyday at 7 Dutch time a new article will pop online as planned. I made sure that I had a large variety of articles with loads of own pictures and reviews. I spend a rather long time to plan this so I hope you will enjoy reading those articles. The only difference from normal is that I will not have internet so I can not answer your comments, but I will read those when I get back! 

So greetings from the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Italia because I will be passing trough there today and tomorrow. 
Denna



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive