Bourjois Color boost in Red sunrise

Red Sunrise

I got this glossy finish lipstick/crayon for my birthday a few days ago. Iciparisxl was so nice to send me a 5 euro giftcard for my birthday and I decided to spend it on lip products like I do every year. If I am correct I have bought a bourjois product every year. With my eye on the vacation I decided to buy something that I would take with me. I am personally proud of the swatches, I feel that I improved with applying. So read more for more information and swatches.




Bourjois Color boost in Red sunrise Swatch

The facts

Brand: Bourjois
Name: 01 red sunrise
Price: €9.99
Amount: 2.75 gram
Variation: Comes in 4 colors
Special: waterproof colour and SPF 15

The pencil is really easy in use, in the above pictures I decided to draw my lower lip a tad bigger then it is and it went on really precise. The crayon has SPF 15 what makes it a perfect summer product and the waterproof makes me want to take it to the pool. The color is just stunning, I feel it is not RED RED but a bit more raspberry red. It is a very lovely and shiny shade. 

What do you think about this product, also what is your summer lipproduct?
Till next time,
Denna





Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive