What the hell is schrunden?

I actually have no idea what schrunden means, my German is limited but I do not mind. I recently bought a product that I had not seen before. It is made to soften feet and hydrate them. It has urea and shea butter. And the best thing, the reason why I bought this. It is a foam.



The facts

Brand: Balea
Price: €2.45
Content: 100nl
Ingredients: Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Butane, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Propane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Butter),Sorbitol, Persea Gratissima (Oil), BHT,Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Hexyldecanol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid,Parfum, Squalane, Polysorbate-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate-60,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,Ethylparaben, Propylparaben,Butylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.

Using it

They say this has product has urea and shea butter, the highest in the ingredient list is urea and a bit down is parkii butter [also known als shea] Urea-containing creams are used as topical dermatological products to promote re-hydration of the skin so it is perfect for dry skin. Shea is said to give you soft feet. Together they sound like a perfect combination. 

When I first used the mousse, I was really happy with the texture. It feels very light and somehow it does not feel sticky on your hand. I personally can not stand sticky cremes on my hand so I am pleased with this. I feel like this motivates me more to keep using this. After applying this to my feet do feel softer but after applying this three days in a row I feel like they went from super dry to hydrated. 


It is not like this product is amazing and you need to have it. But it is a pleasant product to apply when you have dry feet. What do you think about this foam product? 



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive