Black Shatter and Neon colors

While some people might argue that crackle is a passed thing, I would like the say that I just love it for the summer! I recently picked up a bottle of OPI shatter because I wanted to see how this polish would stay compared to my cheaper polishes. I picked up the shade black shatter, it is from the Katy Perry Collection if I am correct, this shatter actually dries up matte what the picture not really shows. But yeah, read more to see my mix with neon and OPI black shatter. 

Street art

I really love this combination because it reminds me of street art, very vibrant but destructive. I used this glow in the dark neon pink shade or you can check this link I bought it from a different seller but the polish is the same. I swear by these neon colors, they come in a tiny bottle and they actually glow very vibrant in the dark. Then I added a thick coat of OPI shatter that is currently very cheap on amazon here

So what you do you think of this combination?



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive