MUA - 14 - Bare

I am a girl who prefers pink lips or red lips and at times I tend to go for a tad more sassy purple lip. But since recently we have a MUA display in our local store so I really wanted to try something. Because I am trying not to buy so much nail polish I went for a lipstick. I did not swatch it in the store because I wanted to be surprised but I did notice that Bare was one of the nude shades that would perhaps fit my skin tone. I do not have many nudes, my favorites are this limited edition catrice lipstick and this baby G, eBay lipstick. But I personally felt like I had no really amazing nude. So I went Bare with this lipstick called bare.




The facts

Brand: Makeup Academy, Professional London
Name: Bare
Number: 14
Price: €3.50
Amount of product: 3.8 grams
Ingredients: Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Synthetic Wax, Montan Cera, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate. May Contain +/- : [ CI 15850, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77492, CI 45410, CI 19140, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide. ]
Special feature: It has a little pot with extra product


My opinion

Excuses for my messy application. You can see a swatch on my the inside of my arm in the top right. My arm is much lighter then my face. I personally feel like this lipstick is perfect for very fair skinned girls but also for girls who are the same skintone as me. This is the first lipstick that I feel like is a perfect shade for me. It is my lips, but so much better. It has a shine but it is not overexcited shinny. Also it really applies like butter, it slides on the lips. While that is big plus, it also has a downside. The staying power is not that great, a big meal and your lipstick is gone. Same goes for a few glasses of water. But then again for the cheap price €3.50 I am willing to re-apply.

I think this shade is stunning, but what do you think?




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive