I am in love!

With my birthday coming up, I have been collecting jewelry and clothing and shoes and and and...to much. I picked a few of my favorite things and I still debating on what to order. Most things are from the sale, so they are also very decent priced. On the top left we have Fashionology Silver Moon earrings they are marked down from €28.17 to €16.19, these look amazing for the second ear hole. Then we have a statement pair bellow From Kenneth-Jay-Lane marked down from €42.25 to €30.98 they are bright orange with a pop of teal. They look amazing, also size wise they are perfect! Then the bright pink lunchbox is from HappyJackson not marked down but only €8.45, not much to say about this...it is just perfect! Above that are two Maybelline color tattoos they are only €7.03 online and I really love the purple. I am not really sure on the black but I think it would be really nice. Then last but not least, my favorite. The Rock Candy by Zigi loafers in mint. I mean look at them! They are marked down from €42.25 to €28.17

So what do you all think about these goodies?




Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive