Powder compact

I am a big fan of the Alverde concealer stick and I am almost using that daily. So when my powder hit pan I set out to find a new powder. I decided to give the alverde powder a go because the shade looked about right. I am personally not a fan of the green shade that they use for their packages, but I decided to pick it up anyways. If you want to know what I think, read more!


The facts

Price;3,75
Link: http://www.dm.de/de_homepage/alverde_home/alverde_produkte/produkte_dekorativekosmetik/produkte_dekorativekosmetik_teint/4768/alverde-kompaktpuder.html
Color: 010 naturel,  030 beige, 050 terra
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Tricaprylin, Magnesium Stearate, Olea Europaea Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil*, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract*,Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Levulinic Acid, [+/- CI 77891, Silica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77163, Tin Oxide]* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Amount: 9 gram


What I think

Normally I am really happy with budget powder, I love to buy them in bulk so I do not run out. But this powder I will not be re-buying. I would have to give this two thumbs down and that does not happen fast. The powder crumbs up and dusts up the moment the brush hits it. I feel like it all breaks without going on my brush. I never seen a pressed powder act like that, but I am not happy with it. After using it once it looks like I dropped it and I personally hate that. But then again I could live with that if the powder was really good quality. Lets give you a hint, it is not. The powder does nothing for my face, it does not make my face matte even after applying layer after layer, the only thing it does is make your face look powdery. The only way I can get a decent coverage from this is when using a sponge and really cake this on. I am just not pleased with the way it acts if I had to list the pro's and con's I would say.



Pro & Con

Pro
  • Cheap
  • Pleasant scent

Con
  • Ugly package without mirror
  • Powder breaks easily
  • Almost no coverage
  • Does not stay on
  • Does not make your face matte 
I would not advice that you buy this, even if it is cheap. It is not worth it. 



Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive