Healthy life!

At times I see tags that I just need to do, and it has been a while since I last did a tag on my blog. I decided to do a healthy life orientated tag on my blog because I really liked the questions. To be honest I have no idea where I got this tag from, I copied the questions a really long time ago and I recently decided to fill it. I had a load of fun trying to find good pictures for this. I decided to go on a food route, so I would say...prepare to get hungry! Read more for the questions and my answers.




What did you eat for breakfast?
I had some low fat yogurt with a load of fibers [brinta, flax seeds, chiaseeds and oats] and that I topped off with some banana. I always go for yogurt and fibers but I tend to mix up what I eat with it, sometimes it is fruit and sometimes it is dark chocolate. I always eat a big bowl full because I need a good start to the day. 

How much water do you drink a day?
I tend to drink 3 liters a day, but it does variate. When I work out and it is hot I tend to drink more then when it is cold and I am sitting behind my computer. Also I keep a tumbler with water on my desk and a bottle in my bag when I go out. 

 What is your current favorite workout?
I love Zumba, the music and the way you can give it your all is really something that I adore. It is my favorite way to do cardio because it feels like you are just dancing around. I tend to burn a lot of calories with it and I do routines for over an hour. It keeps me interested and that is important to me. 

What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Homemade veggie boxes. For school I tend to make a little box with some 'snack' veggies. I tend to toss in tomato, cucumber, broccoli, union and whatever I can find. And during the day I tend to snack from that, normally I finish my box in one day and it takes me 3 or 4 snack moments. I am not a person who is big on BIG snacks so that is perfect for me. Also I love preparing it in advance. 

What do you usually eat for lunch?
I tend to variate a lot. I usual go for 2 or 3 slices of bread. I tend to go for spelt or anything with nuts and seeds. And I prefer to layer my bread with lettuce, tomato and yogurt dressing. And then I like to add veggie or fruit.



What are your “bad” food cravings?
I have to say ice cream, I love mint ice cream and most of the times that I am shopping I treat myself to a scoop. I just adore the taste. 

Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I tend to take fish oil when I have an headache and as supplement I take whey before I work out. 

How often do you eat out?
Almost never, actually I only eat out of vacation and on birthdays. I am not a big fan of eating out because people tend to look how you eat. I eat really slow with small pieces and people tend to think that is weird. I personally do not mind but somehow it makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Do you eat fast food?
Yes, not a lot but I think maybe 1 time every 4 or 5 months?

Who is you biggest supporter?
My mom, she is my biggest fan when it comes to playing volleyball and eating healthy. 





Do you have a gym membership?
Nope, I do have a volleyball membership if that counts. 

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I am trying to sleep more, I am currently trying to get to bed early and get 8 hours of sleep. 

Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, I do not believe in cheat days for myself. I personally cheat when I want to and I cheat in moderation. I do not believe that I need a day to 'pig out' on all the unhealthy stuff when I can just give myself something unhealthy from time to time.

Do you drink alcohol?

I think maybe 20 times a year.

Do you have a workout buddy?
Forever alone!




What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
I met a group of amazing people online that have the same mindset as myself. We have a nice topic where we talk and they are all an inspiration to me in their own way. 

 What was the last healthy thing you did?
I prepped some meals, I steamed my veggies and cut everything up! 


Wow this seems like a giant tag. You fitspo lovers are free to do this yourself. And if you do leave a link down bellow! 





Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive