03 Girls just wanna have Sun!

Recently I wrote that I fell in love with peach/coral eyeshadow. And yes, I had to go out an buy a mono eyeshadow in that shade. And I have been wearing that eyeshadow for days now. I love how fresh it makes me look. But I am getting ahead of things, today I am going to show you the Essence limited edition cruisers wet and dry eyeshadow.  A really long name for a pretty eyeshadow. So read more for swatches and a look.


Oooooooo girls, just wanna have...

Well, me personally. I wanna have this eyeshadow and perhaps some back-ups. Because I am sold on this shade. I can not express how happy I was when I saw this essence eyeshadow. I payed €2.99 for this what is again a price we can expect and love from Essence. I accually picked this eyeshadow a week after buying the I ♥ Summer blush, from the same collection. I was really debating what color eyeshadow I should get because this collection also has a teal and yellow eyeshadow. In the end I went back and got this peachy coral shade. 

Wet & Dry

This can be used wet or dry. I personally see very little difference in wet and dry. The wet one is a tad more pigmented and bright but the difference is very minimal especially on the eyelids. When I have time in the morning I grab some water and go for wet. When I am rushing I just go for dry. I also made a signature look with this what is very easy and very pretty. I tend to mix this eyeshadow with a light color so it looks very 'sweet'


Above are all the items I used for the complete look. I have no idea why the picture looks so wonky but I used.

  • Catrice - Lashes to Kill - False Lash Fibers
  • Essence Stays no matter what - Whipped white frosting
  • 2 eBay brushes
  • Catrice - LE- Revoltaire - Explosive combination
  • L'oreal Super Liner Carbon gloss
And of coarse the wet and dry eyeshadow. For the look I made I used water with it. 


The above picture I took in the shade the picture below I took in direct sunlight. As you can see I used very little with this look and it looks very decent if I say so myself. I used the essence stays no matter what pencil all over my lid. It works as a base but also is a color that fits with my peachy eyeshadow. I also keep it in the inner corner of my eye without layering eyeshadow over it. I then add above the cut crease some eyeshadow from my limited edition revoltaire pallet. I picked a brown shadow and blended it all out. And then I created a small wing with my l'oreal super liner in carbon gloss. My lashes are horrible, I have trouble finding a good mascara. But I am really happy with the lashes to kill from Catrice. 


I am really happy with this look and it is something that I tend to wear a lot to school. It is easy to make and is not that hard. What do you guys think about this eyeshadow and this look?





Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive