Mi Moneda Ketting Necklace Silver zilver Oceano mint

Océano in mint

Recently I decided to buy a new coin from Mi Moneda. I decided to get one from the newest collection, so I decided to get the Océano in mint. It also comes in blue and white but I really loved how this looked  So do click 'read more' for more pictures. And more important, better pictures!


Mi Moneda Ketting Necklace Silver zilver Oceano mint
Mi Moneda Ketting Necklace Silver zilver Oceano mint

mermaid coin!

This coin reminds me of a mermaid for obviousness reasons, I mean look at those pretty scales. The coin itself has more then one color and when the light hits it, it really shows. I love how this looks with the silver coin holder, I personally really liked the white version with the rose or gold coin holder but sadly enough I only have silver at the moment. I got this at a local shop as a spur of the moment buy, and I payed €20 for this one. A tad more expensive then most coins but it was far to lovely to pass. 



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Search

Loading...

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive