Purple triangle earrings from eBay

Purple Statement Triangle

Hello, it has been a while since I really blogged and shot great pictures. I have been feeling not that good and was overwhelmed with school. But now that is slowly passing and I do hope you all will still enjoy to read my blog and I will do my best to improve it's quality. But enough about that, today I am going to show you all my lovely new earrings.....


Purple triangle earrings from eBay

Make it pop!

Recently I am really into purple, my hair was purple and so is my laptop. I am growing on this color and I believe it makes my hazel eyes stand out more. Also I really adore the pop of red with these earrings, they seem perfect for an all black outfit or an colored blocked one. Also recently I have been leaning towards the triangle shape. Did I mention they are dirty cheap? You can get your own pair here. They are only $2.36 what is almost 2 euro.

Purple triangle earrings from eBay

Wearing them

These earrings seem far more heavy then they are. They are my lightest big earrings up to date and the gem is the lightest I ever felt. They are the perfect size to wear with loose hair, especially when you tuck some hair behind your ear. Also they are sturdy, I shamefully have to admit that I dropped these at least 5 times are they are still in perfect shape. As I said you can get your own pair here. 

What do you think about these earrings, to big or just right? Leave it down below in the comments! 

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive