Spiked and diamonds

Recently I got a new necklace, something that is perfect to wear with any outfit. I think this necklace adds a little rockstar twist to every outfit and sparkle to a bit of plain. This is going to be a super short article because I have a lot of school work to do and I am swamped. I recently I ordered this necklace here from that seller for a tiny bit over 5 dollar. Really cheap! I recieved the amazing necklace you can see above an below, it is a chain necklace that is a tad heavier then costume jewelry. It is really sturdy and I wore it for a few days already. I really wanted to show you guys this because I am pretty sure many more would love to own this. So click read more for an other picture of the whole necklace.


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive