Lollipop Bling: Honey

Recently I got a very lovely gift, a nice new perfume. Now I am not a fan of miss Carey but I do love this perfume. Also it is currently for sale at this link normally this is €65 but now it is marked down for €14. It is a 100ml bottle so it is huge. The design is very simple, a nice yellow bottle with a butterfly lid. Also a small butterfly is engraved on the dispenser. It is a Eau de parfum. And please read more for some more pictures and what I think of this scent.

Eyecatcher

This perfume really stands out on my perfume table. It is a simple design but very lovely thanks to the butterfly on top. It comes in a big yellow box making it a perfect gift. Scent is very personal, but I will try to describe it. It is a day scent to me that is not overpowering but adds a nice whiff of fruity. Top notes are amalfi lemon, passionfruit and pineapple; middle notes are ginger, freesia and lily; base notes are white honey, lime (linden) blossom and musk. I personally really like this as a daily scent for school or shopping.  You can get your own here.


What is your current favorite scent. 

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive