Discount jewelry love

If I adore something, it is sale because you can get unique and pretty things for a cheaper price. Yesterday I decided to stroll round ASOS and pick out some lovely things. In the end I made a wishlist with 6 items where I am going to buy 1 or 2 from. I am not sure yet what I want to buy, but I am already listing the items here for you to enjoy. So click read more for more information and links. Also a nice tip, there is a 15% discount code on the site! 

ASOS Semi Precious Chunky Necklace marked down from €55 to €38
Big classy yet modern necklace with real stones including lapiz, pyrite, sodalite and howlite 

Sam Ubhi Sing & Dance 2 Pack Bangle marked down from €111 to €44
Double bracelet that is gold plated and engraved

French Connection Chain And Stone Pyramid Necklace marked down from €62 to €36
Wide statement necklace that would look perfect on a little black dress


French Connection Etched Leather Wrap Bracelet marked down from €34 to €20
Real leather bracelet with silver colored rings

Daisy Knights Star Stud Earrings marked down from €116 to €81
100% silver one featuring a double star and one a single star

Sam Ubhi Dance As Thou No One Is Watching Bangle marked down from €55 to €25
Thin twisted and engraved bracelet




Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive