First wishlist of the year.

Currently there are many sales and many great deals. I think ASOS is a site that has a lot of great stuff and more important unique stuff. It is my go to site next to eBay and I think the asortiment is simply amazing. Above I showed my current wishlist that has 5 items on it, to read more about it click 'read more' also it includes links to the products.




This Max C Floral contrast clutch. What is the perfect size for a wallet and phone. It looks really stunning with a floral pattern that almost seems like watercolor. I think this would be a perfect statement piece for a little black dress.

Marshmello from Barry M has been on my wishlist for ages. It is just a stunning polish.

Models own firework nailpolish trio I personally think models own makes a lot of unique polishes that are great. Currently this trio is on sale for €12.33 what makes it just over 4 euro a polish.

Paul and Joe facial cleaning and make-up bag.  To be honest I care very little about the cleaning foam but I had to include this because the make-up bag is amazing. It has little kittens all over it and it looks adorable. This is currently on sale for €13.70

ASOS green flap cross body bag this bag is hands down my favorite. This really reminds me of a Rebecca Minkoff bag. It is classy and it is just simply amazing.

What is your favorite from these, do leave me a comment telling what you would buy from ASOS.

Till next time,
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive