In love with purple hair and black kittens

I am currently in love with my plum ends, I think the color is stunning and now when it is slightly faded it still looks amazing. The only flip side is that I can not wear my extensions without looking like a zebra. But I do think my hair is at a very nice length at the moment so the extensions are not really needed. But I am planning to use a few pieces to create a braided headband for new years eve.

Also I am searching for a late Christmas gift for myself, I got a nice amount of money for Christmas with the message "buy whatever you want' but my mind went black at that moment and still has not reset. So if you have any idea's on what I can buy jewelry wise, do leave me a comment!


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive