Rock Muse Smokey Top Coat

So recently I picked up this very lovely topcoat. But after owning it for a few days I have mixed feeling about this topcoat. The NYC rock muse smokey top coat is a mix of silver and red glitters and something that seemed perfect for Christmas. I even picked up a green version to work in the perfect holiday nails. I picked this up for €2.49 what is pretty darn cheap. So read more to see how this looks on nails.


 


Nice for tips horrible for full nails.

Somehow this polish is horrible and great at the same time, I tried a full nail but it kept going droopy to the sited and kept bunching up there. I have no idea why this polish does that. While I did some tips I noticed that I really liked that effect. I layered it over a few coats of a P2 polish that I somehow can not find anymore and so can not give you guys the name of the polish. I do think this polish is slightly disappointing because of the glidding off on the sides but I do think this is perfect for adding a little sparkle to your tips. 

What do you think? Do you like this glittery effect or would you rather skip for an other polish? Leave me a comment with what you think. And perhaps how you would layer these red glitters. 

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive