Save, Spend, Splurge

While searching for the perfect Christmas dress I strolled pasted the online shop from Nelly one of my favorite online shops because they have everything for every budget. I went and picked my top three dresses from different price classes, so do read more for the links to these dress and how much these actually cost.  

Save, Black with Hearts

My save is the first dress, a very budget dress that looks rather expensive. This Club L dress is only €22.95 what I think is very decent priced. It is a little black dress with a nice twist with the heart overlay and peplum. I think this is perfect for the Holidays paired with a pair of nice heels and a big colored statement necklace. Also the back on this is amazing, it has a great cut out detail that you can view here 

Spend with peplum and lace

My spend is the middle one This is also a club L dress it is a tad more expensive but still very decent priced at €34.95. I am loving the dark blue of this dress and I think it would look perfect with some silver jewelry. The peplum is more unique then the peplum of the first dress, this one is more 'shaped' and ends in a sort of tail in the back. Also the lace on this makes it look more expensive then it is.

Splurge on design

My splurge is the last one an ELISE RYAN dress. To be honest I have not heard of this brand before but I adore the dress. It is a very classic dress and it features a statement on top. I think this dress does not need anything more then it already has, just add a pair of heels and you are ready to go. This is a splurge priced at €64.95

Do leave me a comment with your favorite of these three.


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive