Smooth berry

So recently I got an other lip product that is matt. I adore matt shades lately because they fit more looks then super shiny bright colors. To be honest when I bought this without swatching and I just picked out at random and it might have helped that this one was called berry and I have been buying a lot of berry related things. Read more for swatches and more information.




More a raspberry...

So this color is really red, it reminds me of a raspberry. I really love this product because it stays on really decent. It also has a nice little applicator that makes it easy to apply. This shade was only €1.99 so if you want to try out something new, check out these lip creams. This slightly stains your lips when you wear it and dries up matt. 

I really like this, this might not be my favorite product yet but I think it does what it needs to do for a very good price. What do you think about this product?

Till next time,
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive