My new favorite

Recently I posted an article with my 3 items from ASOS that all had a peach theme. I did not intend to write a review for this polish but somehow I fell in love with the shade as soon as I held the bottle of varnish in my hands. And slowly peach melba became one of my favorite shades! Read more for swatches and a link where to get this



Peach Melba

As I said you can get peach melba at ASOS Here is a direct link. It is only €4.04  what is a really decent price for a polish especially one that is 10ml. The color is really unique and very glossy. The polish was easy to apply, in the pictures I am wearing two coats but with one coat I had good coverage. 


This is my first polish by Barry M but I am sold and I will be buying more in the future. What do you think about this peach color?

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive