This is my wishlist

I am a budget girl and I like to get things at a discount price or at a nice cheap price. Recently I was browsing Sephora and a few things caught my eye. From marked down make-up palettes to limited editions and nailpolish. I fell in love with a few things, but they are amazing. You can see above what I put on my wishlist, if you read more you can see the pricing and links.



The Formula X Nailpolish is only $12.50 a piece. It is a tad more expensive then I would normally pay for nailpolish but they are so unique, I had to include them! They really add a pow and a paint splatter effect. I think these really are perfect for party nails or just everyday chicness.

The Best Bite Set  is a 4 piece set in a tin priced at $55 value for $25. I think this is perfect to keep in your bag with shades to fit every moment. From a kapow red to a simple nude. If you are like me and at times forget to put on lipstick, this is a great set for you.

I had to include Pink With A Purpose only $15. This set by Clinique is a limited edition pink lipstick with a tiny make-up bag. And you might have guessed this is a pink ribbon set, that means $3 will be donated to pink ribbon for every purchase. Also the set is just stunning and the pink is a perfect shade!

And last but not least the Artist Color Box Makeup Palette from $25 to $20. It is a slight mark down but still very nice. This palette offers everything I want, a nice range of colors, a lipstick section and pencils. This is something you can toss in your bag when you are out of time in the morning and want to do you make-up in the train or bus.

So what do you think about my wishlist, did something transfer to your own wishlist? Let me know!

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive