If the internet was my closet today

It has been a while since I last did a "I would be wearing" so today specially for the people who like this kind of article what I would be wearing if the internet was my closet today. I went for something fall inspired featuring items from ASOS. Everything is currently on sale and it features my currently favorite color dark red. It has a mix of shapes with a flowy top and slightly oversized vest paired with a tight skirt and a pair of tights. I would wear this outfit with black biker boots and a large black bag. 
So do read more to see the links and prices of everything in the picture.


Starting with my favorite item of the bunch the Motel Jane shirt. It is made of a flowly fabric and features pointed a collar and two pockets on the breast. It is longer in the back and has a side split. It is something that you can dress up and down. Currently for sale €29.65 what is cheap compared to the original price of €47.14 

Next to the top is a lovely skirt from Vila marked down from €37.74 to €18.87 it features a combination of matte fabric and leather look fabric. I think this skirt is very flattering and is the perfect length hitting just above the knee.

This Pieces thick tights is currently only €6.74 and was €9.43. I think you can never go wrong with tights and these would suit many outfits. While bright tights often looks clownish I think these dark red ones look very classy.

And last we have this ASOS blazer in pink I personally think it is a mix of pink and dark red and leaning more towards red then pink. I also believe this is not a blazer but a vest. But that is just the name asos gave to it. I think this is perfect for colder days. It has pockets, something I really adore with vests. I often fill my pockets with knickknacks and my phone so this would be perfect. It is currently for €18.87 and was €47.17 what makes this a steal! It is perfect and decent priced. 

Would you wear this or do you prefer different things? Leave me a comment if you would wear one or more pieces of this.

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive