Current haircrush

I raved a lot about dipdye and the dying of hair makes me want to try more things with my hair. With school underway I am a bit iffy about dying my ends a bright pink so I went to search for something different but nothing to 'different' While searching Tumblr I found the underdye, basicly it is just dying the layer under the top layer of hair. When you go for an up-do the layers show. So I found a bit of inspiration, so read more to see all the pictures!


My hair

The more I look at the pictures the more I want to dye my hair this way. I think the white and pink ontop is stunning but I also like the orange and purple above. I think I can go wild with this style and I think it will be a great pop. I am not sure about my own hair, I am leaning towards just copying the first picture with white-pink but I am also leaning towards fall shades like dark red, emerald green and orange. 

So what do you think about the underdye? Would you try this?
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive