Made in direct sunlight

163, Hey Nude

There are times when you buy something in a "I just want to buy something" mood and then you try it and you mind is blown. Hey Nude from Essence is one of those things. I have a decent amount of sandpolishes and I am not a big fan of nude polishes because they all seem to turn out wonky on me. Why i bought Hey Nude? Perhaps it was because it was a 1+1 discount or because it says Sparkle sand effect. Or I just wanted to buy something not that expensive. All in all the events together made me buy this polish for only €1.69. Read more to see an close-up and read what I think about this.


Made inside

Amazing!

This is one of those polishes that you need in your collection because it will match every occasion and will fit most people. It is a light pink/white shade with silver and gray flecks of glitter. The texture reminds me of sugar and all in all it looks really classy. In the pictures I am wearing  3 coats of this polish, with two coats you get a french manicure effect because the white of the nails shines trough. I personally would only wear this with 3 coats. 

All in all Essence really surprised me and I am really happy this polish. People noticed me wearing it all wanted to feel the effect and where surpised when I told them the price of this polish.
So I would really advice this, and I am going to buy a backup for myself because I am sure I will get a lot of use out of this shade. 
Denna


Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive