154 Pink and Proud

Lately I have been seeing a lot of people rave about the Essence Colour & Go sand polishes. As self proclaimed sand lover I had to own those, well the nude one. But knowing I am not a lucky person I was not surprised to see none left at my local store. I let my eye fall on a different bottle with a sticker that screamed 'New' So I picked up this metallic purple/pink shade that reminds me of a foil polish. I only payed  €1.69 what is really really cheap. I am not a big fan of the design of the bottle because it looks very childish but I think the color looks amazing. I think it is more a fall color then a summer color but I am really happy I got this one. Read more to see the effect in sunlight, what I think is amazing!



Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive