A mix of amazing stuff from ASOS

ASOS is one of my favorite sites, I especially like to browse the sale because you can get amazing stuff for a discount price. So I picked a few of my favorite things from ASOS and put them together. Click read more to see the links and prices.




This Pixi Daylight Glow Collection is currently on sale from €31.23 to €16.92 what I think is a great discount for a lovely set. It includes Quilted make-up bag with a zip top closure, Four blendable eyeshadows for a natural look A Nourishing, glossy Tinted Brilliance Balm and a Long-wearing and chip-resistant nail colour. I personally think this set is perfect to keep in your bag for when you have to travel.

This ASOS plate belt is also on sale from €19.52 to only €4.55. This belt is perfect to flair up an all black outfit or as a lovely accent with a dress.

My favorite piece from ASOS at the moment is this Liquorish Aztec Scarf from €26.03 to €15.62. It is the perfect mix of black&white with a hint of orange. I think this looks amazing and will fit many outfits. I can see this with a blazer and some jeans perfect for a school outfit. I am currently really into school outfits, in the morning it is cold and when I come out of school it is decent. So I start the day with a nice big scarf and during the day I just toss it in my bag. 

I was not sure if I wanted to include this Quay Thick Framed Glasses. I just adore this glasses, the color of the glasses is amazing and the frame is lush. But to be honest the sun is long gone in Holland so I am sure I will not be using these for a while if I buy them. 

This ASOS purse is really cute, the orange and blue really pops. It looks really modern but the frame makes it look slightly vintage. It is marked down from  €15.62 to €7.81 so if you need a new wallet. I would check this one out! 

And last but not least Jamie Jewellery - Karma bracelet this one is the most expensive piece in the bunch. Marked down to a still expensive €49.45 but then again it is real leather and gold plated so I can understand the price. I am a big 'karma' believer so this bracelet is perfect in my eyes. 

What is on your asos wishlist?
Denna

Welcome to my blog

 photo 13da7f3f-7824-452d-a9d6-591e923969b3.jpg

Instagram

Followers

Check these out

 photo WE.jpg

Blog Archive